The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
API Key = Private Key
API version e.g 2017-03-01
Testing URL: https://api.sandbox.zipmoney.com.au/merchant/v1/
Production URL: https://api.zipmoney.com.au/merchant/v1/
Back-office Login URL:
Note: Need to choose country and then click login
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Open the following website
2. Make sure to be on the initial page of your account. Click on "Settings"
3. Then, click on "Integration" and then on "Website Integration details"
4. Here you will find the Private Key. please refer to the Zip Merchant API documentation for the up to date API version
5. Copy this information and paste it into the Credential 1 and Credential 2 sections
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.