Important: Please note that you need to have an agreement and credentials for every PSP you want to connect to your BridgerPay Checkout.
1. Find the BridgerPay Plugin
Go to https://marketplace.magento.com. Using the search box, find the BridgerPay Payments plugin. (a) You will find the plugin as shown below. (b)
2. Select your Store Version (a), get the plugin and install it. (b)
3. Copy the Component name.(a)
4. Run the following commands
composer require bridgerpay/payments
bin/magento module:enable BridgerPay_Payments
If you’re in production mode, you need to recompile DI:
5. Locate the Plugin
Locate the Stores tab on the menu (a) , click on Configuration (b) Scroll down to locate Sales (c) and click on Payment Methods (d).
6. Click on configure next to BridgerPay (a) and then click on BridgerPay Payments (b).
7. Copy the Activation Key (a), paste it in the activation key field (b). Make sure 'Use system value' (c) is unchecked and click on Activate Now (d).
8. Save the changes and start processing! 🎉
Contact [email protected] if you need any additional help with this.
Need more help? We also have a PDF Guide!