The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
Merchant Account Email = the email linked to your Skrill back-office account
Status URL= https://www.skrill.com/app/query.pl
Payout URL= https://www.skrill.com/app/pay.pl
Production URL - https://pay.skrill.com
Back-office Login URL:
Steps to find your credentials:
1. To generate a password you must first log in to your Skrill back-office.
2. Once inside, on the left-hand side, click on “Settings”.
3. Again, on the left-hand side, click on “Developer Settings”.
4. Now, click on “API/MQI/GSR/CVT Management“.
5. Here, you need to locate the “Set API/MQI Password“ section.
6. At this stage, you need to set a password.
6. After setting a password, click “Save“ and ensure that the toggle on the top left is toggled on.
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.