The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
Production URL- https://api.plusdebit.com
Back-office Login URL:
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Log in to your PSP back-office.
2. Once inside, click on “Shops“ at the top.
3. Navigate to the right hand-side under “Credentials“.
4. Click on “View public key“ to retrieve the API Key.
5. Click on “View secret key“ to retrieve the API Secret.
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.