The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
Expiration in Minutes
Production URL - https://payments.finrax.com
Back-office Login URL:
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Open the following website and log in.
2. Once inside, on the left-hand side click on “Businesses”.
3. Now, click on “EXPAND BUSINESS“.
4. Your Business Id will appear on the top left beneath your merchant name.
5. To locate your API Key, click on “API keys“ on the bottom left-hand side.
6. Here, you first need to click on “NEW KEY“ on the top right.
7. When creating a new API key, you can provide a name (alias) for the key/secret pair and select the permissions that are relevant to your use-case. Your 2FA code will also be required as a step of the key creation process. Due to security concerns, Finrax also requires IPs to be whitelisted. The IPs which must be whitelisted in order to enable the communication between BridgerPay and the PSP are 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.
8. Upon successful API credentials creation, you will be provided with the values for the API key and API secret. At this stage, you must store the API secret securely, e.g. by writing it down or copying it in a trusted store as this is the only time the API secret will be displayed.
9. The Public Key required for checking the authenticity of a Finrax callback on the production environment can be found here.
10. The Rate Type chosen when configuring the credentials for can be “Fixed“ or “Rated“. According to the PSP, Fixed rates are more suitable for businesses that don't want to deal with any of the risks associated with volatility, whereas floating rates ensure that each incoming deposit is exchanged at the most recent and fairest rate.
11. When completing the Expiration in Minutes field during the configuration of credentials, please note that this represents the timeframe in which the deposit should happen.
Steps to set up callback notifications:
1. Once you log in to the PSP back-office, on the left-hand side click on “Businesses”.
2. Now, click on "Edit".
3. Enter the following URL in the "Deposit callback URL" field: https://api.bridgerpay.dev/v2/webhook/finrax/callback/deposit
4. Enter the following URL in the "Withdrawal callback URL":
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.