The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
What Credentials you need:
Test API url = https://api.test.paysafe.com/paymenthub/v1/
Live API url = https://api.paysafe.com/paymenthub/v1/
The Back Office Login URL:
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Open the following website and log in.
2. Once inside, on the left-hand side, click on “Settings”
3. Again, on the left-hand side, click on “Developer Settings”.
4. Now, click on “API Keys“.
5. Next, click on “Authenticate Now“.
6. Enter your password and click “Authenticate“.
7. The combination of letters and numbers that appears in the "Username" column found next to “Private Key“ is your API Username.
8. Your API Password is the “Private Key“that has been generated.
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.