The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
Secret Key = Password
Testing URL: https://test-tpgw.trustpay.eu/api
Production URL: https://tpgw.trustpay.eu/api
Back-office Login URL:
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Open the following website
2. You can either log in by using the email or the PID
3. On the left-hand side you will have the menu
4. You will have to choose Settings
5. On the top you will get several options, click on Technical Settings
6. Callback for notifications need to be set on their back-office https://api.bridgerpay.com/v2/webhook/trustpay/callback
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.