The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
Production URL- https://secure.easypaydirectgateway.com/api/
Back-office Login URL:
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Open the following website and log in.
2. Once inside, on the top right-hand side click on “My Settings”.
3. From the drop-down menu click on ”Security Keys”.
4. Here, you can find your Security Key in the ”Private Security Keys” section.
5. Scroll down to find your Public Key in the ”Public Security Keys section”.
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.