The purpose of this article is to help you establish a connection between BridgerPay and your partnered Payment Service Provider. The first step involves locating the credentials outlined below in the PSP’s portal. Next, you simply need to enter these credentials in their respective fields found in the PSP’s configuration tab within the BridgerPay dashboard. Once this process is complete, a connection will be established in order to start processing transactions.
The Credentials you'll need:
Merchant Name (only necessary for payouts)
Merchant Country Code (only necessary for payouts)
Production URL - https://api.triple-a.io/api/v2
Steps to find your credentials:
1. Open the following website and log in.
2. Once inside, on the left-hand side click on “API Credentials“.
3. Now, click on the drop-down menu found beneath “Select entity“ to select the account of which you want to see the API credentials.
4. Next, click on “Create credentials“ to generate a Client ID and a Client Secret. Please note that for security reasons, TripleA only shows you a client secret once. Store the secret someplace safe where you won't lose it. If you lose your secret or suspect it has been compromised, create a new set of credentials.
4. Now, scroll down to “API IDs“ to find the required Merchant Key.
5. When entering a Notification Secret during the configuration of credentials in the BridgerPay portal, you can enter any random alpha-numeric value. This will be used in the callback notifications as a key for hmac signature.
6. In order to successfully process payouts, during the configuration of your credentials in the BridgerPay portal enter the name of your Triple-A.io account in the Merchant Name field and complete the Merchant Country Code with the two-letter code assigned to your country.
If you need more payment providers for your business, use our connections search engine to find and contact them.